The festival season is almost here and I'm so excited to share with you all a very simple eye makeup tutorial, especially for beginners in makeup. Whether it is Navratri, or Dandiya Raas or Durga Puja pandal hopping, girls just love to dress up and play up a bit with cosmetics.
Some newbies struggle at this time with eye makeup application, and today's tutorial demonstrates how to do a rich festive eye makeup in 6 simple steps. The end result is NOT-AT-ALL subtle and goes well with all Indian/ethnic wear.
Also, because I did this tutorial especially for beginners, I have used minimal products/eyeshadows.
For this look you only need a
- Kohl/kajal liner (Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal)
- A Gold eyeshadow (SEPHORA Jumbo Crayon Liner GOLD)
- A matte brown eyeshadow (MAC Folie)
- A Matte Black Eyeshadow (INGLOT AMC 63)
- A Black Mascara (Diana Of London MOVIE MAGIC Mascara)