Hello Gorgeous ladies,
Summer months are very taxing on my skin because I get tanned easily and my skin breaks out at the slightest change of humidity when monsoons arrive.
I have very sensitive skin so I don't change my products very frequently. Sharing with you all some of my favorite products for this season.Some are repurchases while some are new products that I'm trying at the moment.
- VIVEL Cell Renew Energizing Face Cleanser + Scrub: It is a foaming face wash and has minute orangey scrub particles that have soft scrubbing action.Skin feels squeaky clean after using this and unlike many foaming face washes, this one is not too trying or hasn't broken me out.
- HIMALAYA HERBALS Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub: I just love this scrub. Tried many others but I just keep going back to this.The scrub particles are small and they are gentle on skin. Using thrice a week works fine for me.
- FabIndia Tea Tree Cleansing Milk: After using numerous bottles of the Lavender Cleansing Milk, I bought this one on my last visit.I don't like it as much as the previous one, but the mild tea-tree fragrance and the Gentle Cleansing action on dirt and sweat is what makes it a winner for me. Plus, it's non greasy.
- DERMOLAB Cleansing Creamy Milk: I just reviewed it yesterday and I think it's a great cleansing milk for mild makeup. Love the way my skin feels after using this. Complete review HERE
- CLINIQUE Clarifying Lotion for Skin Type 3: This is the first toner I've used diligently every single day, and I'm happy to announce that finally I'm in love with this.Over a period of time, my zits have considerably reduced, although I still have occasional breakouts. . It also seems to keep excess oil at bay when used prior to makeup application. Definitely going to repurchase!
- FOREST ESSENTIALS Panchpushp Facial toner: My toner for dry skin days :)
- DABUR Uveda Lightening and Radiance Face Mask: No, it doesn't lighter the skin tone, but it's refreshing to use. I use it twice a week. It's also a repurchase and I like the radiant look on my face that lasts a day.
- FabIndia Haldi Chandan Mud Pack: A must have for combination Skin, I use it every alternate day and keep it on for 5-10 mins before washing off.Does nothing miraculous, but it's firming and oil control properties are nice. This too is a repurchase!
- LOTUS HERBALS Safe Sun SPF 100 PA+++ Sunblock: Complete review HERE
- NEUTROGENA Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sun Block SPF 50 PA+++: Excellent sun protection for hands and feet. Works well, but gives a whitish case, that's why I don't use it on face :)
- CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel: When it's humid and I still need a moisturizer, this is the one I turn to.takes some time to sink into skin, but it's hydration lasts for a long time without any greasiness.
- GARNIER BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfecter: When I'm in no mood to wear makeup and still want to look presentable, this topped with compact powder works as a great option for me.
- AROMA MAGIC ALMOND Under Eye Cream: A hectic schedule with hours spent in front of the computer may lead to puffy and tired eyes occasionally. It is then I use it, preferable at bedtime because it's quite greasy. I don't use it everyday, only when I need to!
- LAKME' YOUTH INFINITY SKIN FIRMING Day Creme SPF 15 PA++: After a good experience with the Lakme Perfect Radiance Capsules Treatment, I was quite excited to try the new Youth Infinity range, hence got the 20 g version of this day Cream. It has fine shimmer which add a radiant glow to your face. Can also be used under makeup.
- LAKME' YOUTH INFINITY Skin Firming Night Cream: This works like magic, complete review will follow in a month. For now, all I can say is I'm so glad to have bought this :)Totally looking froward to try the Face Wash and Serum from this range.
Hope you enjoyed reading through!
What are your summer favorites, do share in the comments below.
Have a happy day everyone!!