Hope your week's going great.
Today, I was in a mood for some eyeliner experiments , all thanks to Tanmayee of Celebrating Feminity for her ongoing Giveaway, and this is the look I created today . Hope you like it!!
Basically, it's a vintage eyeliner inspired look and I just wanted to keep the focus on the eyeliner , so added only one shade of eyeshadow on the lids to make them look bright.
Also, another highlight is the Deep Berry lips which I created using M.A.C. Satin Lipstick Rebel (Reviewed HERE)
And some products that I Used:For Face:
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makup In Natural Tan
- Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator in Pink Light
- Kryolan Blush Youth Red
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder Dark Brown/Brown
- Inglot Eyeshadow DS 14 (Purple)
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel liner - Black
- Max Factor Mono eyeshadow Magic Nights on lower lash line
- Miss Claire eye pencil in Pearl white on waterline
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara and L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- Faces Lip Liner in Bordeaux
- M.A.C. Satin Lipstick Rebel
And some more pictures :)
How do you like the look?
Please leave your comments and feedback in the comments box below.
Have a gorgeous day all ...
P.S.: That's not my actual mole on the upper lip , I mean I have one there, exactly at that spot but I deepened it with an eyeliner to add some more drama ;)