So here's the 19th look in the series...Gawd!! I've never been so quick with makeup...Thanks to this challenge :D
Anyway, so this look might look like too many colors and tough to do etc, but in reality, this one also took like about 10 mins, start to end..I tried to be creative but honestly, I'm scared of wearing such colorful eye makeup outside.
- I applied Shiseido Shimmering Cream eye color in Caviar all over the lids after priming with UDPP.
- Applied Inglot AMC 57 (Matte Deep Green with slight shimmer) all over the lids
- Applied Inglot P433 (Olive Green) just on the middle of the lids for that pop of shine
- Applied Inglot 450(Raspberry-Plum) on crease
- Highlighted with Inglot 59 (shiny lime green) on brow bone.
- Added Inglot Matte 363 (Taupe brown) and Inglot AMC 63(matte Black) on outer corner.
- Lined waterline with Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
- Added Colorbar i-Glide in Jaded along upper and lower lashline for that pop of extra color.
- Curled Lashes and applied Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara.
Some products that I used:
Do let me know how you like this look !!
Till next time..Byeee!!!