With the change of season, these days I find myself gravitating more towards richer,darker hues in makeup, and today, I'm going to share my favorite makeup picks that I'm enjoying a lot these days.
- Inglot Freedon System eyeshadows, (Rs 350, available at Inglot Stores and on majorbrands.in)Pearl 421(copper-brown),423(burgundy-brown),434(taupe-brown, a very complex color to describe,imo )
- Sleek Blush by Three (Pumpkin)($12.49,available on sleekmakeup.com)
- M.A.C. Matte lipstick Deeply Adored from the Marilyn Monroe Collection (Rs 1050, Limited Edition)
- Deborah MilanoGLOSSissimo #15 (a plum brown with silver pearl)(Rs 495, available across Deborah Milano Counters)
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Color #219 Midnight Taupe (Rs 75, available at Maybelline counters)
If you know me, you must know that when it comes to eye makeup, especially eyeshadows, Inglot is my MOST preferred Brand. These three eyeshadows are housed in my Inglot Freedom System Pro Palette for 10 square refills and this particular palette has all my dark ,rich eyeshadows and is my personal customised smokey eye palette. These three eyecolors are basically very warm and lend that sultry sensual feel to my eye makeup in this cold weather. They are deep and rich in color, with no fallout and stay intense even without a primer. What more can I ask for!
|L-R(Swatched and Blended): Lantern, Squash,P Pie|
Three awesome blushes housed in one compact case, and with the colors being as gorgeous , this is my favorite blush palette and perhaps my most used one too. There are three colors in this blush palette, a warm red with soft sheen(Lantern), a light pink with some extra sheen(Squash) and a matte pumpkin orange(P Pie). This palette complements almost any shade of lipstick and that is a very big advantage while travelling. The colors are extremely pigmented and you only need soft gentle strokes of brush for those gorgeous flushed cheeks.
A brown-red that's dark and rich , and I am reaching for this dark Red more often than ever before. Full review HERE
|L-R: Deeply Adored, Deeply Adored Layered with Deborah Milano Glossissimo #15, Glossissimo#15|
A plummy-brown ,well pigmented lip gloss that's non sticky and shines like diamonds on my lips. On top of Deeply Adored or Rebel, this looks like a million bucks.
Well, my fascination with Taupe is at it's peak now with this fabulous shade from Maybelline's Color Show #Midnight Taupe. Although ,this particular shade needed 4 coats to go completely opaque, the shade is beautiful and worth trying if you like darker colors on nails.