M.A.C. Matte Lipstick Diva (used to be Rs 990/3g, now Rs 1190/3g), and is described as Intense Reddish Burgundy by MAC. To me, it is a classic deep burgundy with just a hint of Red, that is more prominent on the lips than it is in the bullet.It comes with M.A.C.'s signature style matte finish. It is creamy to apply, delivers rich opaque color in a single swipe and sets to a matte finish. It is neither hydrating nor drying. You need well prepped lips to apply it on, otherwise it will accentuate lip lines. It only mildly transfers, and doesn't bleed. The lipstick stays on more 6+ hours leaving a deep burgundy stain behind. The lipstick is from the permanent line, comes in a standard black bullet and has the signature vanilla scent, typical of M.A.C. Lipsticks (and I love it!) .
The lipstick is a classic shade in my opinion, very versatile, and can be played up or played down depending upon your preferences. The richness of the color allows it to be photographed extremely well, and the shade goes very well with all kinds of outfits. I can see this one becoming one of my most preferred colors after Ruby Woo and Rebel and you can expect me to do some more FOTDs with Diva in future.
And here are some products that I used to create today's look
- Face It Oil Cut Pore Balm
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme
- Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
- NARS Taos
- Deborah Milano 2in1 Long Lasting eyeshadow with Primer #1
- NYX Ultra Pearl Mania LP01 Nude Pearl
- L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara
- Rimmel Professional eyebrow Pencil Darl Brown
- Revlon Lipliner Pencil #11 Blackcherry
- M.A.C. Matte Lipstick Diva
P.S.: The hand swatch is closer to the real shade, somehow it looks more Red in FOTDs, in reality the lipstick is more Burgundy than Red.