It just feels so good to be blogging again, after about a month. It was the kid's summer vacation and we went for a three week long vacation, to escape from the hot North Indian weather.
Anyway, I had been itching to create this cranberry smokey eye look paired witha Red Lip and finally got my chance yesterday. It turn exactly turn out the way I wanted it to, nevertheless, I liked the entire outcome, especially with that odd pairing with the Red Lip ;)
So here are some images of the look and the products I used to create this .. Hope you enjoy going through them !
- FACE it OIL CUT Pore Balm from The Face Shop
- Make Up Forever HD Foundation (N153)
- LAKME Face Stylist Compact (03 Golden Medium)
Blush and Highlight:
- The Body Shop All In One Cheek Color (09 Truffle)
- The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in Bronze to highlight
- Makeup Academy Pro Base Eye Primer
- The Face Shop Design my eyebrow (02 Dark Brown), yay!! my new favorite eyebrow product!!
- Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color : BK 912 Caviar
- Inglot P 397
- Inglot P 450
- Inglot AMC 63
- MAC Folie
- QVS Eyelash Curler
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara
- Shiseido Lacquer Rouge RD 607 NOCTURNE