A few days back I was going for an event and while doing the makeup, I thought of using some new makeup products in my vanity just so I could also test them. The makeup turned out well, and I loved how the products performed on me after a tiring day of work ,some shopping with friends and lots of walking around in heels (which btw, have left me with very sore feet)!! Anyway, so here's the makeup look I created and I'm also listing down the products I used, the reviews of which will follow shortly..
- Benefit, The POREfessional Primer
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage syatem
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place makeup
- Benetint, lip and cheek stain
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl (Highlighter)
- MAC Blush Ripe for Love (Temperature Rising collection)
On my eyes:
- Sephora Jumbo Crayon Liner in Gold
- Sephora Collection Matte eyeshadow : Morning Mocha
- Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate
- Rimmel Scandal eyes mascara
- Stila Stay all day Liquid Lipstick : Fiery
Hope you like the look...Do let me know if there is something that you want me to review first..!!
Have a great day all!!