Blogging is all about expressing yourself, through the medium of your blog , and reaching out to a wide number of users on the internet. Thanks to the advent of smartphones, the life of a blogger is made all the more easier!
When I was contacted by the ASUS India Team about using the new Zenfone 5 , I was pretty skeptical about using an Android Phone since I have been on another OS for a very long time now. However, after using the Zenfone, my opinion about Android has largely changed. Thanks to the awesome user interface of the Zenphone 5, the highly responsive touch, the 8MP camera, and whole big lot of apps that I can use as a blogger, I am beginning to enjoy every bit of my association with this versatile phone.
Juggling between a full time job, family and the blog, I sometimes feel lost and miss the comfort of home, working on the laptop with a steaming hot cup of tea by my side. Well , the tea would still be missed, but the 24X7 companionship of the Zenfone 5 gives me a lot of liberty to blog, edit and track my growth on the blog while on the go.
So here's my compiled list of the apps I'm currently using and which I think are all fabulous.
- Blogger/Wordpress/Tumblr: No matter which platform you're hosted on, you can easily download the required app on your phone and use it as you like. BLOGGING on the go couldn't be simpler.
- Writer: Well well well...With the constant buzzing of notifications and new msgs on your phone, it sometimes becomes hard to concentrate. Writer is one app that gives you the freedom to write without any fuss or distraction! Check it out!
- Google Drive: store all kinds of documents including Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, images, audio, videos and many others in the Cloud. Apart from just storing them, the app will sync these documents across multiple devices linked to your Google account. Once synchronized, bloggers can access their files wherever they are. If you have a blog post that is halfway done on your laptop, do it on your way back from work. SIMPLE. Right?
- GAnalytics: Want to check your numbers? check your site usage statistics with this app which is easy to read and understand.
- Evernote: Gah!! I don't know how many times I forget things or lose the idea of a look that I wanted to create. This apps just keeps my lost mind in check ;) Easily one of my favorites!
|ASUS Zenfone5: Clickety Click , Instagram-ing on the go!|
|ASUS Zenfone5: I feel so free, I can blog while I travel too, and without a laptop|
Jacket : Ginger
Bag: Park Avenue Women
Aviators: Fastrack by Titan
Earring: Tribal Zone
Lipstick: Chanel -Rouge Coco RIVOLI
*This post is brought to you in collaboration with Asus India. The views and opinions expressed in this post are my own and does not represent any person or group.