The Cannes Film Festival, 2015 is about to get over and the internet has been swooning with images of Bollywood celebrities walking the Red Carpet in the best of International Designer Wear , both in terms of outfits as well as makeup.
Amongst the others, this year my favorite was Aishwarya Rai and I'm just so glad to see her back in action. All of her looks have been a hit with me, especially her appearance in a sea green Elie Saab Gown. I am not usually the kinds to do celebrity inspired makeup, but Aishwarya Rai Bacchan's makeup with that green gown stole my heart and I was determined to try the eye makeup for once.
|Source: Getty Images|
Do let me know your comments about what you think of this look..
Have a great weekend everyone!!
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup
- Sleek Blush By three Pumpkin
- Faces Glam On Pressed Powder
- The Face Shop LOvely Me: ex eyebrow definer
- Urban Decay Primer Potion : Original
- MAC Paintpot : Indianwood
- Sephora Jumbo Crayon : Green
- Rimmel Scandal eyes liner : Black
- L'Oreal Super Liner : Black Lacquer
- L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes
- Bourjois Lip Pencil : Coquette
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss : Sunbaked
|Face and Eye Makeup|