And there are some days when I want to forget about the world and immerse myself in the world of makeup!
Weekdays, workdays, managing the house, stress at work...sometimes life gets a bit too hard on you..there’s no time for a holiday, and there’s no escape from the grind...The few moments of liberation that I have are thus utilized in meditation, for the mind and the soul..and for a makeup lover, nothing works as well like a good makeup indulgence session.
So, finally, the Golden bronze makeup look that I had in mind for a while now was put to creative recreation on a lunch break during a work-from-home kind of a day. Started off in a really grumpy mood and the first few shots that I took turned out extremely snobbish... and I looked at them for a good few seconds...
And then it happened..
For the first time since morning..
And I knew the purpose was achieved :)
P.S.: I also felt that I could have used a liquid bronzer to further amplify the sun-kissed effect of this look and to get nearer to the look I was aiming for..But nonetheless, maybe next time..
Products Used for the Face
2. Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage palette
3. MakeUpForever HD Foundation
Products used for the eyes
2. Makeup geek eyeshadow –Chickadee (browbone)
3. Sephora Eyeshadow - Morning Mocha
4. Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner – Black
5. Maybelline the Falsies VolumeExpress mascara
Products used for blush and contour
2. Sleek Face Form – Contouring powder to contour the nose and under jawbones, and rose gold blush over Inglot Blush
3. Benefit Girl Meets Pearl – To highlight
Products for the lips
2. MAC Archies Girl CollectionLipstick – Oh Oh Oh