I love FACES as a brand, and I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said they are my current favourite drugstore makeup brand at the moment and there are so many reasons why I say that. Not only FACES is always innovating and coming up with breakthrough makeup products ( remember their long wear Solid eye pencils that are still a hot favorite and the new serum foundation!) but also their expansive range of makeup that they already have at stores and their ever extending line.
This time they have really hit the roof with some great new launches that I got to check out during a Blogger Event held last week. Let's talk about them one by one in this post.
- FACES Ultime Pro Eyeshadow Palette, Rs 999 each : Available in 2 shade combinations, this 10 color eyeshadow palette is such a stunner that it will sweep you off your feet at the first look. The one I have is in the shade NUDE and is an amazing compilation of warm toned neutrals, with a good mix of matte, satin and pearl eyeshadows. That combination is something that you would not find in drugstore eyeshadow palettes and coupled with some serious pigmentation and ultra blendable texture, this is definitely going to be my go-to neutral palette in the days to come especially since I will be travelling soon. The other palette that has been launched in a pink-mauve toned palette and surely looked stunning as well and swatched well when I saw them at the store.
[caption id="attachment_6693" align="aligncenter" width="640"] FACES Ultime Pro Eyeshadow Palette NUDE[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_6679" align="aligncenter" width="640"] FACES Ultime Pro Eyeshadow Palette NUDE[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_6698" align="aligncenter" width="640"] FACES Ultime Pro Eyeshadow Palette NUDE[/caption]
- FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette, Rs 899 each : Available in 2 shade combinations, this is a 3 in 1 palette with a Bronzer, Blush and Highlighter and I have this is the shade GLOW that seems to be a good option for my NC 42 skin. The other palette may be a good option for pale skin beauties and though both the palettes are great in terms of product quality and quantity, the only drawback is perhaps darker skinned girls might have to struggle a bit with the bronzer. I personally love the palette to bits as it has worked really well for my skintone, and that blush and highlight are so rad. I am in love!
[caption id="attachment_6691" align="aligncenter" width="640"] FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette GLOW[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_6692" align="aligncenter" width="640"] FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette GLOW[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_6701" align="aligncenter" width="640"] FACES Ultime Pro Face Palette GLOW[/caption]
- FACES Ultime Pro Concealer, Rs 649: I think this concealer is available in 2 shades , Medium and Light but I am not 100% sure. There might be a third shade as well. I have the shade light and honestly I was a little disappointed when I saw the LIGHT shade in my Press Kit however, I used this concealer as an under-eye brightener and oh-my-god, I am so impressed with the texture and blendability. It literally sinks into the skin in 4 dabs with the blending sponge and looks so nice and natural.
[caption id="attachment_6680" align="aligncenter" width="640"] FACES Ultime Pro Concealer LIGHT[/caption]
- FACES Ultime Pro Supreme Gel Eyeliner , Rs 649 : A cute jar with a brush on the top and surprisingly, the brush is quite usable and can help you create a nice sharp wing as well depending on your makeup skills. It is creamy, intense, easy to use and sets fast. What more can I ask for!
[caption id="attachment_6681" align="aligncenter" width="640"] FACES Ultime Pro Gel eyeliner[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_6697" align="aligncenter" width="640"] L-R : Ultime Pro Supreme Gel eye Liner, Ultime Pro Concealer (Light), Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon ( Blushing Nude 21)[/caption]
- FACES Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer, Rs 279 : The shade line is now extended to accommodate 7 or 8 new shades with Matte Finish since the beauty world seems to be so obsessed with the matte nails trend at the moment. I have this in the shade #13 Matte Peeled which is flesh toned nude. Matte Nail Polishes are not quite my thing but I am surely looking forward to try this one soon. Will update you girls on how it fares!
[caption id="attachment_6690" align="aligncenter" width="640"] FACES Ultime Pro Nail Lacquer Matte Peeled[/caption]
- FACES Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayons, Rs 799 : The shade line has been extended to fit in 11 new shades now. I have got the shade Blushing Nude in my PR kit and I have also bought the shade Brunette from Nykaa.com previously and you can see it my post HERE. Two more shades from the line have already beed reviewed on the blog HERE
[caption id="attachment_6683" align="aligncenter" width="640"] FACES Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon Blushing Nude[/caption]
I have worn all of the above mentioned products, except the LIp Crayon, in my previous POST. Attaching another picture for your reference here.
If you are looking to add some new makeup to your stash, don't forget to check out FACES Cosmetics counters. Hope you enjoyed reading through.
Until next time,