Hope you all are doing great!!
Summer's here and I thought about compiling a list of my summer Orange and coral Lip Colors for you.
For quick reference, I've numbered them in the picture here and here's the guide:
- MAC Lady Danger : A Coral Red with matte finish, preferred application is with a lip brush since the color is super saturated and needs a bit of work to make it look even.
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Gloss #46-Sizzle : A creamy Orange with strong Red undertones, Highly pigmented and a great color for warm Indian skin.
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter #015 Tutti Frutti :A sheer orange with glossy finish, a good way to start with Orange Lip Color.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick #750 - Kiss Me Coral: A Cool Coral Orange with Creme finish, a beautiful day-wear Orange for my NC42 skin.
- Colorbar True Gloss Lip Gloss#003 Nectar Orange: A creamy ultra pigmented Coral with Red undertones. Its super bright and needs a strong blush to make the color work for my skin.
- Colorbar Creme Touch Lipstick #012- Nude Coral : Its a coral with warm brown tones and again is flattering for Indian Skin.
- Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamonds#02 Coral Sunset : Its sheer, and has a lot of Golden shimmer in a light Pink Coral base. There's not much color in the gloss, but I like this one to prep up my look when wearing a creamy/matte Orange.
- Avon Glazewear Silky Shine Lipstick G313: Juicy Tangerine: This one's is an Orange Bronze with Fine Golden Shimmer. Gives a very Plumped up Glossy shine to the lips and is easy to wear even with simple Kohl and Mascara.
- The Body Shop High Shine Lip Treatment #20 Coral Sparkle: Its a light coral Base Gloss with Scattered Golden Fine shimmer. I love this one for the incredibly Long Lasting shine on lips. Pair this with Reds/Oranges/ Pink Corals, this one will never disappoint you (Its only slightly sticky on the lips but I guess that's because its so long lasting!).
- Deborah Milano Rossetto Light Creator Shine and Volume SPF 15 #12: A highly Glossy Orange with a slight barely there hint of Coral which disappears on the lips. Worn best as a stain!! (beautiful shade but least preferred of the lot!)