So yesterday, MAC's much coveted Rihanna Holiday Collection was launched here in Delhi/NCR and it was impossible for me to stop and think because I've waited for this collection ever since Temptalia had posted the Press Release for the same. It was quite an exhilarating moment for me to hold these lovely lipsticks in my hand and I was almost jumping with excitement. And when a beauty Blogger is out for shopping, it's never ONLY what we went out for,right????
So sharing some pictures of the first haul of the year that I did yesterday(ignoring another small clothes shopping that I did taking advantage of the sale season!!). Mostly new launches that I had been wanting to try . Enjoy the pictures ladies!!
And yes, my boy's winter vacations also ended yesterday, so hopefully, I will be more regular in updating the blog :)
- Maybelline's color Show in Orange Fix, Tenacious Teal and Shocking Seas
- Sally Hansen's Extreme wear in Hot Red
- Colorbar's Pink Lady , I had been in love with this ever since I saw it on Bhumika's Nails in here recent post about Bridal Makeup Trends
Avon's Purse Concentrates
- Black Suede and Little White Dress. Black Suede is actually for men, but I love it's Musky notes...so...and anyway, these concentrates are great to keep in your bag instead of full bottles.
- L'Oreal's Shine Caresse Lip Colors (I liked the packaging more than the actual product though, let's see how this fares!!)
- Maybelline's Lip Polish
The Body Shop
Okay, I admit..I literally raided TBS...I'm now officially addicted to Body Butters by TBS. I already have the Satsuma and Ginger Sparkle Body Butters but the contents of the tubs are rapidly diminishing, thanks to this crazy dry winter season. I got the newly launched HoneyMania Body Butter and Lip Balm as well as the Raspberry Body Butter. The Satsuma Body Butter featured here is for my sister. AND, owing to the glorious reviews of the Camomile Cleansing Butter, I got that one too !
I got a RiRi Woo and Bad Girl RiRi for myself and a second RiRi Woo for my sister.
Hope you enjoyed going through the pictures. Did you pick something from the Rihanna Holiday Collection too? Do share in the comments below.